Robert David Steele is the pro bono Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) of Earth Intelligence Network, a 501c3 devoted to teaching holistic analytics (HA), true cost economics (TCE), and open source everything engineering (OSEE). He has designed a PhD/DBA along the above lines, but has yet to find a university interested in radical innovation.
He seeks to create an international Open Source Agency for local to global information-sharing and sense-making as well as OSEE innovation. His ideas would enable the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals — first within the USA and then globally — within a decade or two at 10-20% of the cost of the prevailing industrial-donor model.
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE: Recommended for 2017 cycle by Jan H. Kalvik, as disclosed in his essay “Intelligence & the Nobel Peace Prize,” Defence and Intelligence Norway. PR1 PR2 (Norwegian) PR3 (English) PR4 (Trump-Putin)
- Creating a Post-Western Independent Internet
- #GoogleGestapo: How the Deep State Control Social Media and Digitally Assassinates Critics – Censorship & Crowd-Stalking Made Easy
- Healing the Self & Healing the World: The Open Source Way
- Concept for a Post-Western Economic-Engineering Paradigm: How Putin-Modi and Xi-Trump Can Save Humanity with Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE)
- For UN SecGen – Achieving SDG with OSEE
- D3C Presidential Innovation Memorandum 3.3
- Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) – A Nordic Manifesto
- Open Source Intelligence Done Right – Lecture to the Royal Danish Defence College
- The Ultimate Hack: Resilient Villages, Smart Cities, Prosperous Nations at Peace — and Unlimited Clean Water
- Marcin Jakubowski: Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) is 10-20% the Cost of Industrial-Era Engineering
- VIDEO INTERVIEW by Hans Eirik Olav on The Deep State & Saving Humanity
- VIDEO INTERVIEW by Geir Olsen on Deep State, Electoral Reform, Secret Intelligence, Open Source Everything, & the Nobel Peace Prize
- VIDEO INTERVIEW by Enrique Salinas of Robert Steele with Fredrik Heffermehl
- NOMINATION FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE – Robert David Steele
- In Depth: Robert David Steele [with critical comments on NSA & CIA]
- CIA Spy Speaks Out After 30 Years of Censorship – Is It Time to Listen?
- The Global Brain Storm – Interview on Collective Intelligence & Global Change
- Former CIA Officer Discusses Why We Need an Open Source Revolution
- World Brain II.0 or How We Should End Secrecy and Learn to Harvest the Hive Mind
- The open source revolution is coming and it will conquer the 1%
BLOG: Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog is where he curates over 80 contributors who believe that the truth at any cost lowers all other costs.
- Memorandum for the President 5.0 – Trump Triumph in 3 Moves
- Memorandum for the President 4.0 [WH Floor Plan Graphic Added]
- Memorandum for the President 3.0
- Memorandum for the President 2.2 — Re-Assert Your Command – Eight Decisions
- Memorandum for the President – Warning on a Violent American Spring, Eight Actions for Donald Trump to Make America Great Again
AUTHOR: Eight books on intelligence reform, two on electoral reform, multiple Kindle Shorts as well as articles, chapters, lectures, monographs, online posts, and testimony. His work is informed by being the top Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, respecting the work of other authors, publishing over 2,000 reviews in 98 categories of non-fiction reading.
SPEAKER: Co-Founder of the Information Warfare Conference, founder of the Open Source Solutions Conference, invited lecturer world-wide on topics of Cyber, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), (All-Source) Intelligence Reform, and Applied Collective Intelligence inclusive of holistic analytics, true cost economics, and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) focused on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
PUBLIC SERVICE: USMCR Infantry, Adjutant, Intelligence 1976-1996; CIA Clandestine Service 1979-1988; USMC Civil Service 1988-1993, #2 civilian in USMC Intelligence, responsible for creating the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity; CEO Open Source Solutions, Inc. 1993-2010, responsible for creating the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) discipline world-wide, training over 7,500 mid-career officers from across 66+ countries; CeO Earth Intelligence Network, 2006 to date. External Researcher, US Army Strategic Studies Institute (SSI), 1998 to date. Now leading the OSINT Done Right – Active OSINT movement as well as a campaign to create Open Source Agencies and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) Innovation Centres where desired.
CITIZEN: As a citizen he has created #UNRIG, a non-profit civics education campaign, and has been joined with Cynthia McKinney to create an educational movement (not a party), We the People – Unity for Integrity, being the unification of the populist right and left with people of color, Latinos, and all small parties and Independents, to restore integrity to the US Government via an Election Reform Act of 2017 whose short title is the Integrity Act. Citizens of all countries are invited to visit #UNRIG: Summer of Peace (Beyond Trump & Sanders) and donate, receiving a certificate as a Founding Citizen.