Robert David Steele is the pro bono Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) of Earth Intelligence Network, a 501c3 devoted to teaching holistic analytics (HA), true cost economics (TCE), and open source everything engineering (OSEE).
He seeks to create an international Open Source (Technologies) Agency for local to global information-sharing and sense-making as well as OSEE innovation. His ideas would enable the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals — first within the USA and then globally — within a decade or two at 10-20% of the cost of the prevailing industrial-donor model.
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE: Recommended for 2017 cycle by Jan H. Kalvik, as disclosed in his essay “Intelligence & the Nobel Peace Prize,”Defence and Intelligence Norway. PR1 PR2 (Norwegian) PR3 (English) PR4 (Trump-Putin)
- For UN SecGen – Achieving SDG with OSEE
- D3C Presidential Innovation Memorandum 3.3
- Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) – A Nordic Manifesto
- Open Source Intelligence Done Right – Lecture to the Royal Danish Defence College
- The Ultimate Hack: Resilient Villages, Smart Cities, Prosperous Nations at Peace — and Unlimited Clean Water
- VIDEO INTERVIEW by Enrique Salinas of Robert Steele with Fredrik Heffermehl
- NOMINATION FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE – Robert David Steele
- In Depth: Robert David Steele [with critical comments on NSA & CIA]
- CIA Spy Speaks Out After 30 Years of Censorship – Is It Time to Listen?
- The Global Brain Storm – Interview on Collective Intelligence & Global Change
- Former CIA Officer Discusses Why We Need an Open Source Revolution
- World Brain II.0 or How We Should End Secrecy and Learn to Harvest the Hive Mind
- The open source revolution is coming and it will conquer the 1%
BLOG: Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog is where he curates over 80 contributors who believe that the truth at any cost lowers all other costs.
- Steele, Robert, with Sean Stone, “The Future of President Trump,” Russia Today (YouTube 8:01), March 9, 2017.
- Memorandum for the President – Warning on a Violent American Spring, Eight Actions for Donald Trump to Make America Great Again
AUTHOR: Eight books on intelligence reform, two on electoral reform, multiple Kindle Shorts as well as articles, chapters, lectures, monographs, online posts, and testimony. His work is informed by being the top Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, respecting the work of other authors, publishing over 2,000 reviews in 98 categories of non-fiction reading.
SPEAKER: Co-Founder of the Information Warfare Conference, founder of the Open Source Solutions Conference, invited lecturer world-wide on topics of Cyber, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), (All-Source) Intelligence Reform, and Applied Collective Intelligence inclusive of holistic analytics, true cost economics, and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) focused on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
PUBLIC SERVICE: USMCR Infantry, Adjutant, Intelligence 1976-1996; CIA Clandestine Service 1979-1988; USMC Civil Service 1988-1993, #2 civilian in USMC Intelligence, responsible for creating the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity; CEO Open Source Solutions, Inc. 1993-2010, responsible for creating the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) discipline world-wide, training over 7,500 mid-career officers from across 66+ countries; CeO Earth Intelligence Network, 2006 to date. External Researcher, US Army Strategic Studies Institute (SSI), 1998 to date. Now leading the OSINT Done Right – Active OSINT movement.