Robert Steele, former spy and author, interviews Professor Rob Dover of England, one of the top scholars and authors on the intelligence profession, whose co-edited work Routledge Companion to Intelligence Studies is a standard in the field, and whose new book on how technology has disrupted (and perhaps undermined) the craft of intelligence (spying, espionage, analysis, decision-support). Together they address seven questions:
1. What is intelligence?
2. How is intelligence tradecraft changing?
3. The politicization of intelligence.
4. Information warfare versus information peacekeeping.
5. Hybird warfare is not intelligence (intelligence should not do covert operations?)
6. Crypto interception — a success or a failure?
7. What is principled intelligence? Is there a place for ethics in intelligence?
Access Our Weekly Webinars, Get Exclusive Updates & Much More Intel I Don't Share Publicly!
Join Us In The Steele Report!