𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼:
Robert uses screen show his leading free site with Election 2020 updates and his new personal website that will be the one stop shop if he is deplatformed by YouTube.
The big stories today are two:
US Special Forces have captured all the election servers in Germany and we can do our own audit quickly and then force states to audit (e.g. Georgia needs to be an audit not a recount).
Trump spanked the Internet for two hours yesterday.
Robert forgot to show the topics he is addressing in the next Steele report, they are always posted to Phi Beta Iota on Monday mornings (while questions from subscribers to be answered by video are posted Saturday mornings). Here are the topics for Monday's report, the questions to be answered will appear at PBI tomorrow morning.
• Election 2020 – Where are we on timeline and challenges
• The international legal implications of declassifying HAMMER & SCORECARD
• 5G and wireless as a continuing threat — will hard-wired home phones come back?
• Space War – My take on stellar civilizations and threats to humanity right now
• $100 Trillion confiscation from Wall Street – is this do-able, what will it buy?
• Media dishonesty & technical shallowness – when might we see Web 3.0?
The McKinney videos, 19 minutes and 50 seconds are both here at YouTube and as with all my videos including the 25 censored by YouTube, at BitChute: